Our custom invitations tend to be simple and elegant with a focus on the calligraphy, but can also include watercolor artwork and other design elements. With custom, the sky’s the limit, and if you have an idea, we’d love to run with it. If you don’t, that’s fine too, and we’re happy to see any inspiration you’ve collected and suggest a direction for your suite. We love working together to create a special and unique invitation that fits you and your wedding perfectly.
Pricing for custom invitations starts at around $2,000 for 100 suites (including an invitation, outer envelope, reply card, and reply envelope). We like to have a minimum of 6 – 8 weeks from initial meeting/call to finished invitations, but typically the process takes much longer, so the more time you have, the better.
If you’re interested in a custom design, here’s what happens next:
- Complete our contact form and include as much detail as you can.
- We set up a call or in-person meeting to discuss the design, printing methods, paper, and all the bells and whistles you can add.
- We send a price and contract, and if necessary, a quick by-hand sketch of the suite to give you a better idea of what it will look like. At this point we require a 50% deposit.
- We send a full digital mock up for you to review.
- We make any revisions, so you can approve the proof.
- We send the designs to print.
- If you would like, we can also address the envelopes and assemble and mail the suite.
- Once final payment is received, we will ship everything to you or directly to your guests.
See our FAQs with answers to common invitation questions.