It has been an interesting year, to say the least. And I feel like our holiday cards should reflect that. We definitely got a little R rated and irreverent with some of these designs, but we have a feeling your friends and family might appreciate that. (And your conservative Aunt Sally deserves to hear some curse words, right?) We also kept a few of the more G-rated greetings just in case – after all, amidst all this chaos and pain, many of us have also learned to be very grateful for what we do have.
(If you would like fully custom cards with all the bells and whistles, contact us.)
– 5 x 7, double thick card made of recycled paper
– Flat printed
– Choose your color envelope with printed return address
– Envelope addressing to recipients is not included
- Select 50, 75, 100, 150 or 200 card/envelope sets, or contact us for more.
- Fill in the boxes to customize your cards then “Add to Cart.”
- Email us your photo to place on the card – we will lay it out according to size and orientation of the photo, and your chosen greeting. We will also choose a color for the lettering and text based on what works with the photo. You can request to change any of this during the proofing process.
- You will receive a digital proof by email within 4 business days for your approval.
- You will receive the card/envelope sets about 2 weeks after your approval of the digital proof.