1. Navy and Gold Envelopes for a Bash Please Wedding
3. Fun Table Numbers and Escort Cards painted on rocks for a Lauren Wells Wedding
4. Splattered Bliss and Bone Envelopes
5. Leather Escort Cards for Bash Please
6. Signs for The Cream Event
7. Brush Pen Calligraphy
8. Beautiful Invitation Suite collaboration with Atheneum Creative
10. Neon Calligraphy on boxes for Bliss and Bone
Wow! I can’t believe it’s been 8 months since my last “Lately on Instagram” post. So not exactly “Lately,” more like “The Past 8 Months on Instagram!” I’ve been so busy with projects that I haven’t had the time to update my blog regularly. With so many different social media platforms it’s hard to stay on top of all of them. I do post quite often to my Instagram just because it’s so quick and simple (instant gratification!), so if you haven’t yet, you can follow me there.
It’s been an exciting 8 months, as I’ve had the opportunity to work on so many different projects with so many different mediums. From leather to rocks and lots of paper in between, I’ve really enjoyed experimenting with my calligraphy and pushing myself to see what I can come up with.